Association Property Management ServicesHow to get here?
Paradigm Property Management will provide the following services:
- Accounting – condo fee collection and processing, bill payment, etc.
- Monthly financial statements
- Annual financial statements
- Owner Relations – Issues, questions, account management
- Unit Sales Management- help realtors gather the necessary paperwork for the sale of a unit to process correctly.
Paradigm provides the above services in the following specific ways:
- Collect condo fees.
- Issue late notices and interim statements as required.
- Make deposits to bank account.
- Pay bills associated with this property out of the property’s designated bank account.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Provide a monthly accounting report of all financial activities.
- Develop Annual Budget.
- Provide vendors with 1099’s.
- File state and federal tax returns.
- Initiate liens for nonpayment of condo fees.
- Attend quarterly/monthly meetings.
- Invest money for the association as the board sees appropriate.
- Contribute services and vendors at our discounted rates.
- Address homeowner issues as needed.
- Provide a letter for each homeowner to begin the process of establishing a relationship and provide them with appropriate contact information for homeowner issues.
- Monitor expenses and expenditures to evaluate cost effectiveness.
The Lofts of Graydon Place
Volkert Place Aparments
Washington Court Apartments
Pine Brook Apartments
I was looking for a property for my father who is now a senior. I have found it, thanks to Paradigm.Matt Blue, Client
Very professional and helpfull staff. I recommend Paradigm to anyone that wants to move in a new home.Jane Doe